[pmwiki-users] Don't allow saving guest post for 0 modification

ABClf languefrancaise at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 07:57:01 CST 2015

Hello,

I'm facing a bit of spam on my wiki.
For my defense, I use blocklist and Petko's Spamfilters cookbook.

Problem is I have spammer posting unmodified pages (original text
remains unaltered, yet spammer does appear in the page's history as a
contributor and therefore the page is said to have been newly
revised).

What would be the right config lines to block such a possibility ?
I would like to implement that rule : for other than admin, if page is
not modified then dont allow saving it.

Might the deltapagesize function (I'm using
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/DeltaBytesRecentChanges) be
completed, so that 0 modification means saving is unallowed ? Or is it
doable to use Spamfilters Post Size option ?

Thank you.