[pmwiki-users] Attachtable, fileinfo, nothing displayed anymore when you click on the plus

Christopher Cox ccox at endlessnow.com
Wed Dec 23 18:45:34 CST 2015

I have used attachtable in the past.  It used to be that (I think) hovering on
the plus got you the extra getid3 info about an attachement.

Right now, hover isn't doing anything, and left clicking the plus does nothing.

However, there are some things being done.  If I right click the plus and ask
the browser to open the link in a new window or tab, lo and behold I see the tag
data about the file (in this case a media file).

Anybody have any idea how to make the fileinfo stuff work like it's supposed to?