[pmwiki-users] Installation Problem

erik burggraaf burggraaferik at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 19:41:08 CST 2015

Hi, As has already been stated, you need a web server running php in order to test on a local machine.  You can install it all yourself if you want, but unless you are on a very very tight budget, some shared hosting for 2 to 5 dollars a month will save you infinite grief.  If you already have hosting, then you can upload pm wiki to a space on your host without impacting anything that is already there as long as you leave the root pmwiki folder.

Best,

Erik