[pmwiki-users] preg_replace() and Flash (swf-sites.php)

Daniel dkml at xs4all.nl
Mon Jun 1 09:21:36 CDT 2015

Hello,
I have been trying to convert 'swf-sites.php' from
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Flash to make it work with php5.5

It seems to work, see
http://www.hetvondelpark.net/Ooievaars/DeEersteJongenGezien

But when I want to edit any page on my site, I see:

"Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use
preg_replace_callback instead in
/home/kropveld/domains/hetvondelpark.net/public_html/pmwiki.php on line 469"

But functionally everything seems to work OK.

I tried to contact the author, Adam Overton, but his pmwiki-site is also
affected by the preg_replace() bug :)

I put my version on http://spul.hetvondelpark.net/swf-sites.php.txt ,
hoping someone is willing to look into it and point me what I did wrong
here.

Thanks,
Daniel
hetVondelpark.net