[pmwiki-users] Text extract, Hans' recipe

Hans Bracker design at softflow.co.uk
Fri Jun 5 14:32:43 CDT 2015

Hello Gilles,

Friday, June 5, 2015, 7:56:39 PM, you wrote:

> I donwloaded Text Extract last version 2015-06-05 and now I'm
> getting some error messages which don't appear when using version
> 2014-02-22 (same host, same config) :

> Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
> (output started at /home/www/dev6/cookbook/extract.php:1) in
> /home/www/dev6/scripts/caches.php on line 32

> Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
> (output started at /home/www/dev6/cookbook/extract.php:1) in
> /home/www/dev6/pmwiki.php on line 1229

> I'm using last pmwiki and php 5.4.

I do not understand what is going on. I have now uploaded the file
three times, and downloaded from PmWiki, then saved and compared to
the original, and my file comparer tells me nothing is matching, even
though the text is exactly the same. I cannot explain this.

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/TextExtract

Needless to say the script works here without glitch.

Can anyone else throw light on this, please?

Best regards,
 Hans