[pmwiki-users] Help! The /E modifier is deprecated

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Wed Jun 10 08:20:01 CDT 2015

The version number (as reported in SiteAdmin.Status) actually comes from
scripts/Version.php so it is possible that pmwiki.php was not updated - at
least it's worth confirming.

Then comment out any and all recipes (the include_once(...) line) from
farmconfig.php and config.php and see if the error messages go away. If
they go away then one-by-one uncomment the recipes, testing between each
edit. When the errors come back you know that recipe was the guilty party.

-Peter