[pmwiki-users] question about include

Simon nzskiwi at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 19:15:51 CDT 2015

Here are a couple of examples from a Site/LocalTemplates

!!! #includebody
[[PmWiki/IncludeOtherPages|Includes]] the page body.

(:markup class=horiz:)
(:if false:)
(:template first:)
[[#includebody]]
(:template each :)
>>small<<
%rfloat%[-[[{=$FullName}?action=edit|edit {=$Namespaced}]]-]
!!! [[#Standard{=$Name}]] [[{=$FullName} | {=$Titlespaced}]]
(:include {=$FullName}##includeend:)
>><<
[[#includebodyend]]
(:ifend:)

(:pagelist group=Site fmt=#includebody list=normal count=1:)
(:markupend:)

!!! #randomglossary
Include a random definition from the glossary where each glossary item has
an anchor

(:markup class=horiz:)
>>comment<<
[[#randomglossary]]
(:template default group=Glossary name=?,??,??? order=random count=1:)
(:template first:)
(:table:)
(:template each:)
(:include {{=$FullName}$RandomSection}:)
(:template last:)
(:tableend:)
[[#randomglossaryend]]
>>smaller<<

(:pagelist fmt=#randomglossary count=6:)
>><<
(:markupend:)

____
http://kiwiwiki.co.nz