[pmwiki-users] [listes] Re: new to PMWiki

Velosteph velosteph at ferrosteph.net
Mon May 4 10:29:03 CDT 2015

Hi
I fully agree with Esteve
It is really a dangerous way of working.
There is a better solution : your web site create a trace file on the disk.
Then in background you run a scheduler (cron,...) which test if the file
exist and when it is the case the scheduler launch a process
This solution allow to split the security : the web page run with all pmwiki
rights and your scheduler run with the  OS security
Regards
Stephane

A vélo vous y seriez déjà