[pmwiki-users] UserAdmin, where does the main menu appear by default?

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Thu May 7 14:02:27 CDT 2015

On Thu, May 7, 2015 at 4:49 PM, erik burggraaf <burggraaferik at gmail.com>
wrote:

> ?action=user does not show me the user options.
>
> Do the user options appear in the sidebar, alongside edit, print, recent
> changes and the like?  I have this hidden for users who ar not logged in.
> So could this be why I don't see the options?

No, they appear in the main part of the page.

Are you using a farm or a normal wiki?

Are you using the authuser or the profiles or the dbase storage method?

Can you send me the relevant part of your config.php or farmconfig.php?

Can you introduce a deliberate syntax error into your config.php or
farmconfig.php (wherever you are putting the
include_once("useradmin-xyz.php");) and make sure that your loaded page
shows an error? That will rule out the possibility of having a misplaced
config.php or something...

Happy to handle this off-list if you would like...

-Peter