[pmwiki-users] new page created with Lambda name using newgroupbox

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Mon May 11 10:47:59 CDT 2015

Instead of the code on line 108-109 of newgroupbox.php, it could use
something like:

   $group = PPRA($MakePageNamePatterns, $requested_sanitized_name);

or possibly call MakePageName().

With the changes required for PHP 5.5 compatibility, the core $*Patterns
arrays contain some Lambda function names to be evaluated. Recipes using
these patterns directly (rather than calling core functions like
MakePageName) could do it one element after another, and use
preg_replace() for strings or preg_replace_callback() for function
names.

Or, use the helper function PPRA($array, $str) which does exactly that:

   http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Functions#PPRA

Petko