[pmwiki-users] RTL text in LTR wiki

Donald Z. Osborn dzosborn at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 13:39:44 CST 2015

Hi Petkok, My Arabic is really minimal - can tell is display is backwards
(character by character, sometimes word by word), and make out a few words,
but not on the level you require.

I did cheat and run the text through Systranet, and got recognizable
machinetranslatese.

Sorry couldn't be more help - II'll ask some contacts.

Don