[pmwiki-users] Category.Categories ?

Donald Z. Osborn dzosborn at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 11:19:08 CST 2015

Thanks again Peter. Will adjust accordingly.

In the meantime, I tried creating the Category.Categories page that was
called for in the group config, and now it defaults there. From a layman's
point of view, seems like I primed it in the group config, then fed it by
page creation, and somehow it connected. Or something like that.

Don