[pmwiki-users] AuthUser / Multiple login's required ?

William Langford unfies at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 15:26:32 CDT 2015

'lo!

5 - 6 weeks later, I figured out the issue.  And it's all me.  And it's
entirely stupid.

To recap: browser here at work is set to clear cache / cookies on
close.  I close the browser every day.  In the mornings, I appear to
have to log in to my wiki twice.  Was wondering if there was a config
thing I missed, maybe something authuser, etc.  Turns out, pmwiki and
configs are all fine.

My bookmark / link was to http://site.com/wiki  - config.php site url is
set to http://www.site.com/wiki

Update my bookmark / link to include the www, and viola all is happy.

My mistake.  Am doing this reply just for completionist's sake /
fulfilling the documentation / maybe help someone searching archives
down the road.

-Will / unfy