[pmwiki-users] PHP Version

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Mon Apr 11 00:31:04 CDT 2016

PHP 5.4 requires at least PmWiki 2.2.42, but all your existing recipes
and skins should work fine, that is, it shouldn't be too difficult to
upgrade. Nevertheless read the "Upgrades" page:

   http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Upgrades

5.5 <= PHP < 7 requires PmWiki 2.2.58 or newer, and many recipes need to
be updated - most often the markup definitions. Some maintainers have
updated most of their recipes, but there are recipes that have not been
updated for PHP 5.5 yet.

PHP >= 7 requires PmWiki 2.2.86, to be released this month (available
now in Subversion). It will require the new-style (post PHP 5.5) markup
definitions for recipes.

Petko

---
Change log     :  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/ChangeLog