[pmwiki-users] svg files, want them attached/embed as "object" and not as images

ccox at endlessnow.com ccox at endlessnow.com
Mon Aug 22 15:00:53 CDT 2016

SVG's are really cool, except as "img" elements :)

SVG's have more functionality as an "object" data.

If I've uploaded an SVG is there any way I can make that happen easily?

I could always eliminate svg from the ImgExtPattern, but what I'd love to
be able to do somehow is wrap inside of a object.

I'm ok if I have write my own markup to do this I suppose, but just wanted
to throw this out in case others have had to do the same.

(oh and I'm no friends with LibreOffice pyuno which always fails to export
svg, though you can do it from the ui)