[pmwiki-users] AuthUser with Active Directory and @admins group, having problems getting this to work

ccox at endlessnow.com ccox at endlessnow.com
Thu Jun 2 11:06:08 CDT 2016

So when I log in using AuthUser (all latest versions) I have to login
using MYDOMAINccox

And when I edit a page after logging in, it shows me as MYDOMAINccox
(without the backslash)

So... if on the SiteAdmin.AuthUser page, if I want to have a group:
@admins

I set that up as:

@admins: MYDOMAINccox

Then I tried using that on the SiteAdmin group as well as other page
attributes... (that is, allow @admins) and can't seem to get that to
work.  What am I doing wrong?

Also, is there any way of have some kind of default domain handling so
that people could login as just "ccox" with the MYDOMAN?  And of
course, any changes I might have to make (would the Author/AuthID
still be the long form, etc...)