[pmwiki-users] PMWiki Respond to Screen Size

erik burggraaf burggraaferik at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 15:27:38 CDT 2016

Several skins do this.  The two I've used are adapt and vinella five.  You can see my modified version of Vinella five here:
http://www.theoutofworkbum.work.

I don't have the adapt site live anymore.  The only issue I have with adapt is that in the reduced size version there's a picture of a hamburgger.  Ideally, I think you want to replace that with a similar resolution image that's tailored to the topic of your website.

Hope this helps,

Erik
 version