[pmwiki-users] Make "M. Name" work for profil link

ABClf languefrancaise at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 10:04:57 CDT 2016

Christopher, I'm afraid I don't see what you are pointing with title
directive. Maybe I'm not clear, sorry.
What I'm willing to do, is to use any value in a form and format in a
such a way I get something usable for a profil link.
If the given value is G.M. Christopher, I would like [[Profile/G.M.
Christopher]] link to Profil/GMChristopher.

Thank you.