[pmwiki-users] Documentation for Mike Jewel's code beautifier (used on PM wiki)

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Sat May 21 06:22:29 CDT 2016

Check if the CodeMirror highlighter supports your code:

Languages:
   http://codemirror.net/mode/

If yes, the PmWiki recipe is current and supported:
   http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/CodeMirror

The other possible choice for a highlighter is GeSHi, and the PmWiki
recipe is called SourceBlock:

Languages:
   http://qbnz.com/highlighter/examples.php

Recipe: