[pmwiki-users] Use Pmwiki for website

Russ pmwiki at russhosting.com
Fri May 27 15:44:17 CDT 2016

The PmWiki cookbook has a number of recipes to help you run a
PmWiki-as-a-CMS website to suit your particular needs
(http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/CMS).  I've used this approach to
build large number of websites over the years with great results.

As a starting point, in config.php you can change the default group and
page and remove any references to Group/Group pages:

$DefaultGroup = 'Home';
$DefaultName = 'Index';
$PagePathFmt = array('$Group.$1', '$1.$DefaultName');

I also used $SearchPatterns to remove wiki-related groups from default
pages lists (including search results or using a pagelist as a simple
site map), so the only pages that display are website-related and not
wiki-related (which you can override for site admin by adding "list=all"
to the pagelist command):

$SearchPatterns['default'][] = '!^Site\\.!';
$SearchPatterns['default'][] = '!^SiteAdmin\\.!';
$SearchPatterns['default'][] = '!^PmWiki\\.!';

Cheers,

Russ