[pmwiki-users] Troubleshooting upgrade

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Sun Nov 6 11:48:41 CST 2016

There is nothing between the versions 2.2.81 and 2.2.91 that could cause
the appearance of the warning. More likely, your hosting provider has
upgraded the PHP installation to PHP 5.5 or newer.

The problem is probably in some recipe(s), skin or custom markup
definition(s). See the page Troubleshooting about how to track it:

   http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Troubleshooting

If your skin and recipes have  more recent PHP5 compatible versions,
install those. Otherwise, ask their authors to fix them. If this fails,
and if the skin or recipe have a license that permits modification and
redistribution, we can fix the recipes ourselves.

Petko

---
Change log     :  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/ChangeLog
Release notes  :  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/ReleaseNotes