[pmwiki-users] Embeded Web Address Characters

Kirk Siqveland Technites at humeris.net
Sat Sep 10 18:07:20 CDT 2016

Hi All,

I have been building a site in which I am sometimes embedding other
pages, particularly Wikipedia.
Sometimes those URL's include parenthesis  e.g.:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Gray_(scientist)
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Gray_%28scientist%29>

The code to do this works nicely on other pages, but not in this case.
Is there some way to correct for links that include Parens...?
And while we are at it, how about allowing https as well as http?

Thanks,

Kirk
    Siqveland

Two Main sites manged with PMwiki:
http://www.technites.wiki/pmwiki.php
(I'm working on this one, but have not "launched" it yet so please do
not link or discuss it publicly)

and

http://www.steam-age.net/
- in my spare time, I have been tweaking the skin for this and will add
it to the collection for everyone else to use pretty soon...