[pmwiki-users] quoted text markup

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue Sep 20 10:12:38 CDT 2016

I think I'd prefer this as a recipe (or an addition to an existing recipe) rather than core for now.

I'm concerned a change to core might match code display segments where a single "" represents an empty string.

I also don't know how widely this feature would be used; I suspect most people will still end up writing "This is a quote" rather than ""This is a quote"".

I'm open to be convinced otherwise, however.

Pm