[pmwiki-users] Minor bug in PmWiki group link

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Fri Apr 7 16:30:14 CDT 2017

On 2017-04-07 22:16, Neil Herber (nospam) wrote:
> On many skins, PmWiki emits a "group link" (not sure if it has an
> official name) in the upper left corner of the page.
> However, that link is malformed. It is http://www.pmwiki.org/wikiPmWiki
> instead of http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki
>
> Can it be fixed?

Thanks, and thanks also to Roy Hallquist and David Pilling who contacted
me privately with reports for similar problems (Search link).

New version 2.2.97 just released.

> How do I suppress emission of the link (even if fixed)? I don't find
> the
> link useful on any of the wikis in my farm.

If you use the PmWiki skin, or a number of other skins, you can hide the
link by adding something like this in your pub/css/local.css file:

   #wikititle .pagegroup {display: none;}

Alternatively, if you have your own custom skin, you can add this line
to the skin.css file.

Or, if you're certain you want to permanently remove the link, edit your
skin.tmpl file, find the HTML link somewhere after the
<!--PageTitleFmt--> line and delete it.

Thanks again!

Petko

---