[pmwiki-users] Lets encrypt

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Thu Feb 9 22:36:13 CST 2017

You need to create the directories .well-known/acme-challenge/ in your
document root, and the file index.html, and any other files that may be
requested. They also probably need to be readable by the server process.

I am unsure why it gets redirected to pmwiki.php, it should only
redirect IF the requested file does not exist, AND if the first
character after partitura.nl/ is an uppercase letter A-Z, digit 0-9 or
an international character, not the dot "." you have.

Petko

---
Change log     :  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/ChangeLog
Release notes  :  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/ReleaseNotes