[pmwiki-users] Data Mismatch - Locking FAILED!

Simon nzskiwi at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 15:43:42 CST 2017

Hmmm. thanks to the Troubleshooting
<http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Troubleshooting>page, and running the
view rulesets action I see problems with (and noting I have current
versions)

   - CaseCorrection <http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/CaseCorrection>
   - ControllingWebRobots
   <http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/ControllingWebRobots> - needs
   expression on web page updated
   - config.php entry (probably from AttachLinks
   <http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/AttachLinks>) - now fixed with
   newer version from recipe

____
http://kiwiwiki.nz