[pmwiki-users] Pm2Media - PmWiki to MediaWiki converter

Peter Kay pkay42 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 08:35:44 CST 2017

It is likely, of course, that anyone with experience with this
converter is no longer on the pmwiki mailing lists....

You might browse the release notes at
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/ReleaseNotes - especially the 2.2.0
notes.  There were some changes to page variables that might trip you
up, but not everyone uses them extensively.

Hopefully, simply giving it a go and seeing what doesn't work will
provide good results for you!

Good luck

--Peter