[pmwiki-users] Cookbook Recipe Attachtable problem

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Thu Jul 6 15:21:23 CDT 2017

There is an infinite loop somewhere when a markup directive called by
MarkupToHTML calls MarkupToHTML itself (attachtable.php line 169). To
the server quickly runs out of memory with a fatal PHP error or a 500
Internal Server Error, or with 503 Service Unavailable. On production
servers you may not see the error message but a blank page.

This fixes it, in config.php, before the "switch" line:

   $AttachtableProperReferenceLookupMaxPages = 0;

This way Attachtable will use its own function to search for file links,
instead of calling MarkupToHTML. This is the default setting if there
are more than 8 pages in your group. I assume most people have more
pages and have not noticed the bug.

Petko

---
Change log     :  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/ChangeLog