[pmwiki-users] Cookbook Recipe Attachtable problem

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Thu Jul 6 18:24:04 CDT 2017

I've uploaded a fix for this bug, a way to break out of the infinite
loop.

So, no need to set the "easy fix" variable I suggested earlier, unless
you otherwise need it. BTW what it does is documented here:

   http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Attachtable#references

Petko

---
Change log     :  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/ChangeLog