[pmwiki-users] Stand alone wiki on an Android device ?

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Tue Jul 18 08:27:12 CDT 2017

On 2017-07-18 15:05, Monte Padget wrote:
> I'm not sure if this fits, but I have currently a free account on
> 000webhost and have an installed and running instance of PmWiki
> running with a few Cookbook Recipes. With the responsive Skin, it
> works in the browser on my iPhone.

I believe this thread was about using (Pm)Wiki on a device even when
without internet connection.

Thinking out of the box, I have to add to the read-only possibilities to
have your wiki content offline.

The ePub recipe exports your wiki in an e-book format which is
re-flowable and adaptable to any screen size:
   http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/EPUBCreation

There are many free and paid e-book reader apps on the app stores (I've
used FBReader).

And of course, one the PDF Export PmWiki addons can create a file
readable on a mobile device when offline.
   http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Category/PDF

Petko
---
PmWeekly Blog  :  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/News