[pmwiki-users] support services

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Tue Jul 25 10:48:40 CDT 2017

Hello,

I am available for PmWiki support. I've been a wiki user and author of
modules since 2006, and have been the PmWiki core developer and
webmaster of pmwiki.org since 2009.

I am located in France, so I can mostly work when it is day in my time
zone. I am a registered developer and I can write invoices. Payments may
be wired via bank transfer or PayPal.

My rate is 50 EUR/hour for occasional work and can go down for a larger
or longer job, eg. some reserved monthly or weekly amount of time. For
specific projects I can elaborate quotes.

If interested, tell me more about your wikis, size, addons, users,
anything that will help me understand your situation. (You should
probably contact me off-list with the details.)

Petko

---
PmWeekly Blog  :  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/News
Change log     :  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/ChangeLog