[pmwiki-users] New addon: Lightweight WYSIWYG editor

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Sat Jul 29 02:36:56 CDT 2017

On 2017-07-29 08:05, jdd at dodin.org wrote:
> if you begin a page by inserting an image, it's nearly impossible to
> add text after

Thanks for the report, your edit in the sandbox also revealed 2 other
bugs: a filename with spaces fails to embed, and bold spanning multiple
lines may be rendered as a list item. Excellent, I'll work on this
today.

Embedded pictures are centered and there is an invisible frame 100%
wide, so to insert more text or a new line after the picture you need to
click near the right margin where the cursor becomes "|" ("text")
instead of an arrow.

I could add a light dotted border around that frame to make it visible.
Unfortunately, there is no simple way to make the frame both centered
and automatic width with the current HTMLL structure of the edited
document, but I'll look into it.

Petko

---
PmWeekly Blog  :  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/News