[pmwiki-users] Plagiarism detection

David Bruce Murray dbmurray at musicscribe.com
Tue Jun 27 22:27:31 CDT 2017

Are you aware of any existing software I could use to:
1. index my entire pmwiki domain, and then
2. search the web for instances of plagiarism?

I operate a history wiki with hundreds of articles. From time to time, I
see some of them copied almost verbatim to Wikipedia and other sites as
well occasionally. This is despite my notice posted on every page of my
site asking that our work not be copied without permission and never to
Wikipedia.

Obviously, I don't have time to copy and paste text into a plagiarism
detection tool from each article manually. The only tool I've found so
far that claims to do this is a "batch site checker" at plagspotter.com.
Sadly, it doesn't function at the moment.

Thank you,
David Bruce Murray