[pmwiki-users] wrong summary for cookbook recipe PageAction-IconPack

Paul Wiegmans p.wiegmans at inter.nl.net
Sat May 6 06:07:52 CDT 2017

Hello,

I added the cookbook recipe PageAction-IconPack
<http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/PageAction-IconPack> to the
cookbook section. I categorized it as Skins, Layout and MarkupOnly and
added this summary : Using SVG icons to replace text links in the Page
Action menu.

and this description:
This recipe describes how to replace the default plain text links in
the/Page Action menu/with nice looking SVG icons. It provides
replacement SVG icons for all default page action links, and also for
the links added when using cookbook recipeUserAuth2
<http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/UserAuth2>.

However! Looking each of the category pages Layout
<http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Category/Layout>and MarkupOnly
<http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Category/MarkupOnly> , this recipes has a
summary that does not belong to my recipe. displays not the right text.
It displays this summary:
Contains the 'action
<http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/AvailableActions>' links (like
Browse, Edit, History, etc.), placed at the top of the page, seesite
page actions <http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/SitePageActions>(1.0)

Somehow this summary is the one for Site.PageAction as seen at
SpecialPages <http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/SpecialPages>. I didn't
expect this.

How is this possible? What can I do to correct this? Is the name of my
recipe conflicting with a builtin name? Is that is so, I am willing to
rename it to some other safe name.

Paul Wiegmans