[pmwiki-users] Login from cookbook

Thomas Lundgren publik at lundgren.nu
Mon May 29 07:53:30 CDT 2017

Thank you Petko but...

My needs was far more simple then that. I just needed the cookbook to
login the user with a preset username and preset password. The Cookbooks
you refereed to was far more complex.

After some "re-enginering" in the PmWiki code I found the function
AuthUserId( $page, $user_id, $user_pwd ) that did exactly what I
needed.  And everything now works exactly as I wanted it to do.

Are there any concerns that I call this function from my cookbook for
logging in a user into PmWiki?

/ T.