[pmwiki-users] permission some user accounts with ldap issue

ahmad abdulbaqi ahmadabdo2000 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 14:43:40 PDT 2018

Dears
the issue still exist
some users can access to wiki and other can't access

I use the below code in config.php

# ************ LDAP Configuration ****************
   #Security Variables set login for edit & history page
  #to let anyone edit that has an ldap entry:
 $HandleAuth['diff'] = 'edit';
  # for allow editor user only for show history
 $DefaultPasswords['edit'] = 'id:*';
 $DefaultPasswords['delete'] = 'id:*';
 $DefaultPasswords['read'] = 'id:*';
   $Author = $AuthId;

   $AuthLDAPBindDN = "nmc\\ora100";
  #(it must be \\ not \)!!!
    $AuthLDAPBindPassword = "P at ssw0rd";

$AuthUser['ldap'] = 'ldap://prjed-dc03.nmc.com/OU=Information
Technology,dc=nmc,dc=com?mailNickname?sub';

include_once("$FarmD/scripts/authuser.php");

Also I use the below code in authuser.php
  list($basedn, $attr, $sub, $filter) = explode('?', $path);
    if (!$attr) $attr = 'uid';
    if (!$sub) $sub = 'one';
    if (!$filter) $filter = '(objectClass=*)';
    $binddn = @$AuthLDAPBindDN;
    $bindpw = @$AuthLDAPBindPassword;
    if (ldap_bind($ds, $binddn, $bindpw)) {
      ##  Search for the appropriate uid
      $fn = ($sub == 'sub') ? 'ldap_search' : 'ldap_list';
      $sr = $fn($ds, $basedn, "(&$filter($attr=$id))", array($attr));

       $x = ldap_get_entries($ds, $sr);

thank you in advance
Regards.