[pmwiki-users] pmwiki and Xampp

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Thu Dec 13 12:14:43 PST 2018

See the page  http://www.pmwiki.org/Troubleshooting

Basically,
* disable all skins and addons,
* upgrade to the most recent PmWiki version (read release notes),
* get the most recent version of every addon/recipe/module/skin you use
(read release notes),
* enable the addons one after another to see what works.

If you have any difficulty please report. We are in the process of
fixing all addons for PHP 7, if you need some that are not fixed we'll
do them first. I already see in your warnings csstooltipstogo and
attachdel, if you need those and others we'll update them.

Petko

--
If you upgrade :  http://www.pmwiki.org/Upgrades