[pmwiki-users] Prevent logging to AllRecentChanges

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Tue Jan 9 15:24:13 CST 2018

To prevent logging to AllRecentChanges from a specific page or group,
place in local/Group.php or local/Group.Page.php such a line:

   unset($RecentChangesFmt['$SiteGroup.AllRecentChanges']);

To also prevent logging in the Group.RecentChanges page:

   unset($RecentChangesFmt['$Group.RecentChanges']);

If you use a recipe that modifies or includes other RecentChanges pages,
unset the modified or new entries after you have included the recipe.

SDV() and SDVA() allow the core or recipes to set values to variables or
arrays unless such values are already set on the wiki.

Petko