[pmwiki-users] Localhost Farm

Monte Padget m_padget at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 13 07:10:33 PST 2018

Thank you for the response, however the title for the base wiki and the farmed wiki still contain the same title.

The steps I went through are:

To keep it simple, I created a new folder and have downloaded a fresh copy of pmwiki-2.2.110.zip.
Unzipped to the new directory C:\Home\FarmTest\pmwiki. (I have changed the Home directory for XAMPP to C:\Home.)

Created C:\Home\FarmTest\pmwiki\index.php:
<?php include_once('pmwiki.php');

Created C:\Home\FarmTest\pmwiki\local\config.php:
<?php if (!defined('PmWiki')) exit();
$WikiTitle = "My New Wiki";

Created C:\Home\FarmTest\pmwiki\local\farmconfig.php:
<?php if (!defined('PmWiki')) exit();
$FarmPubDirUrl = 'http://localhost/FarmTest/pmwiki/pub';

Created a new 'farmed' wiki at C:\Home\FarmTest\farmed.

Added an index.php:
<?php include_once('../pmwiki/pmwiki.php');

Created C:\Home\FarmTest\farmed\local\config.php:
<?php if (!defined('PmWiki')) exit();
$WikiTitle = "New My Wiki";

I have done nothing extra for customization other than the title. Both sites work independently.