[pmwiki-users] Error after upgrade?

Alexander Cherry lxndr at asu.edu
Sat Sep 8 10:53:56 PDT 2018

*Can anyone help me?*

*Warning: A non-numeric value encountered
in /home/public/confessional/cookbook/signalwhenmarkup.php on line 66*

*"confessional" is where pmwiki is stored.  Otherwise the installation is
working okay-ish? Here's what it looks like:*

*http://www.twistedconfessions.com/confessional/
<http://www.twistedconfessions.com/confessional/>*

*I am at a loss to figure out what is causing the problem.  I am fully
upgraded to the newest version (**This wiki installation is running
version pmwiki-2.2.109, version number 2002109.)*

*I don't know how to solve this. A similar installation in another server
at the same hosting provider is not throwing off the same errors.*