[pmwiki-users] PHP 5.3

Michael Lang miclang at arcor.de
Sat Apr 27 04:42:44 PDT 2019

Hi David,

I had the same problem in March this year - I wasn't familiar too with
the PMwiki internals...

First make a backup of your working site under PHP5.3 to your pc's hdd!

This is what I did and what helped in my case:

Hi,
SiteAnalyzer didn't bring me foreward; only the advice to update
counter.php...

I checked some other issues -> no result! Now I made the following: I
made a backup of my broken site, deleted all pmwiki files on the server
and installed the current pmwiki2.2.113 to the server - then I copied
the upload and wiki.d archives from my backup to the new installation
files on the server and after some file updates everything works fine
now ;-)!

Thanks for your support - now I'm really familiar with pmwiki's entrails...

Regards, Michael