[pmwiki-users] Content of pages not shown anymore in view mode after upgrade

Reiner Buehl reiner at buehl.net
Sat Aug 31 14:50:46 PDT 2019

Hi all,

after an upgrade from 2.2.86 to 2.2.118, my PMwiki instance doesn't show
any content anymore in regular view. If I switch to edit mode, I can
still see the PMwiki notation of the content that should be there but in
view mode, I only see the sidebar, headers and footers but the content
area stays empty.

In the Apache error.log, I see many lines like this:

PHP Warning:  preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported,
use preg_replace_callback instead in /var/www/pmwiki/pmwiki.php on line
1790

What could I do to get the content visible again?

Best regards,
Reiner