[pmwiki-users] captcha and php 7.3.12 + pmwiki-2.2.120

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Fri Dec 20 10:18:17 PST 2019

You need to install and enable the php-gd image functions. On Ubuntu the
package is named

   php7.4-gd

where 7.4 is your current active PHP version on the wiki.

In some cases you may need to enable it in your php.ini file, by
removing the initial semi-colon from the line:

   ;extension=gd2

You can see where is your php.ini by going to pmwiki.php?action=phpinfo
when remote diagnostics are enabled with $EnableDiag = 1;.

Then you may need to restart Apache.

See other cases:

   https://www.php.net/manual/en/image.installation.php

Petko