[pmwiki-users] site wweb no more working

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Sun Feb 3 12:40:26 PST 2019

Your old wiki can display the ?action=diff and ?action=source pages, so
PmWiki appears to be plugged in. A problem like yours -- blanking of
pages or sections -- happens when a PHP installation is upgraded from
PHP5.3 or older to PHP5.4 or newer -- and for that specific case the
problem is the htmlspecialchars() function. I added a function PHSC()
that can be used instead of htmlspecialchars() in PmWiki addons, to
prevent the section blanking.

Update PmWiki, the skin and all addons.

Check if the skin is correctly and fully copied -- if there is not some
file missing, like the skin.php file.

Disable all addons, local customizations and the skin and test the old
wiki. Then enable them one after another, and reload the wiki every time
in your browser. At some point the problem will reappear, and you'll
know which of these caused the problem, and we'll start from there.

Petko

--
If you upgrade :  http://www.pmwiki.org/Upgrades