[pmwiki-users] Syntax highlighting recipes

Johan Bengtsson elijah at chalmers.se
Tue Jul 16 02:55:15 PDT 2019

On Mon, 15 Jul 2019, Dominique Faure wrote:

>> Also could not get syntax highlighting to work, there seems
>> to be some sort of setup procedure required, but I can't find any docs that
>> clearly explains it.
>
> Once the recipe own files and the CodeMirror distribution have been
> put in the proper places, the setup merely consists in trying to
> render a piece of code resulting as a single link to follow to perform
> the recipe setup.

Ok, I got the link now after specifiying a mime type.

Ufortunately it didn't work after clicking the link:

PmWiki can't process your request

# Unable to generate CodeMirror mode dependencies file
(/www/vhost/xyz.xyz.chalmers.se/htdocs/Farm-2.2.97/cookbook/cm-modes-dependencies.php).
# Configuration data given below:

$CodeMirrorModesReferenceUrl = '$FarmPubDirUrl/codemirror-5.48.0';
SDVA($CodeMirrorModeSpecs, array (
   'text/apl' => 'apl',
   'application/pgp' => 'asciiarmor',
   'application/pgp-encrypted' => 'asciiarmor',
   'application/pgp-keys' => 'asciiarmor',
   'application/pgp-signature' => 'asciiarmor',

[cut long list]

We are sorry for any inconvenience.

Return to https://fooowiki.xyz.chalmers.se/bar

In the error_log I got:

[Tue Jul 16 11:46:06 2019] [error] [client 129.16.129.210] PHP Warning:
Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/www/vhost/xyz.xyz.chalmers.se/htdocs/Farm-2.2.97/cookbook/cm-sourceblock.php
on line 68, referer: https://foowiki.xyz.chalmers.se/xyz/Main/WikiSandbox

-Johan Bengtsson