[pmwiki-users] PmWiki Changing Titles.

Omniware systems at omniwaresystems.com.au
Thu Jul 18 17:58:29 PDT 2019

Hello All,
  Can't work out the answer, hope this isn't an "in face question / answer"

*_Item One:_*
If I change the name to a Page Call then I lose the sub pages associated
to it.
How can I change the Page Call Name and retain my sub pages
e.g.
Windows Servers
             Turn Off Page redirection
             Drive Mapping
If I change Window Servers to Windows System; I lose the two pages
mentioned above

*_Item Two:
_*Possibly same answer as above but I get everything out of the way at
once ...

If I have a called page and change its name I lose the data; I find I
have to copy the data before I change the name, then paste into the new
name.

a. How can I change the calling Name & the called name without losing data
         e.g.
Windows Servers
             Turn Off Page redirection

Change the name at Windows Severs and change the target name.

Huge thanks for any ideas.

--

Many Thanks

If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards,

Terry M. Fake
Omniware Systems Pty Ltd
Ph: +61 2 9873-4844      Mo: +61 412022572
7 Stanley Avenue, West Pennant Hills, NSW   2125
E: systems at omniwaresystems.com.au

--
Message  protected by MailGuard: e-mail anti-virus, anti-spam and content filtering.
http://www.mailguard.com.au