[pmwiki-users] Skin Creation?

Monte Padget m_padget at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 29 11:25:16 PDT 2019

I'm working on a Skin idea. I want to format the paragraphs, <p></p>, separate from the background. I've discovered some paragraphs in the final markup of the HTML that have no visible content and are still getting the format causing some unwanted visuals.

Ex:
<a id='trailstart'></a>

Is there a way to force these paragraphs to contain a class type that can be used?

To make it more complicated, there are some paragraphs that contain content that also have nothing to distinguish them.

Most of the paragraphs have a class type <p class='vspace'> which is helpful.

These can be see by viewing the code on the PmWiki:InitialSetupTasks default page.

Thank you,
Monte