[pmwiki-users] Syntax highlighting recipes

Johan Bengtsson elijah at chalmers.se
Tue Jul 30 03:23:57 PDT 2019

On Tue, 23 Jul 2019, Dominique Faure wrote:

> Hi,
>
>> Please wait a day or two a fixed release.
>
> Sorry for the extra delay for it, but the last version just released
> is now better handling the source code syntax highlighting, providing
> the full file content when the generated dependencies data couldn't be
> written to the cookbook folder.

I have tested it now. Since the last time the wiki I'm using for this has been
upgraded to 2.2.116 (from 2.2.97).

Syntax higlighting in the editor works, like it did before.

Unfortunately syntax higlighting in pages still doesn't work.
With the help of ?action=cm-dependencies I created cm-modes-dependencies.php.
I didn't manage to get the link for creating the file, that worked before
even though it couldn't write the file.

I tried including cm-modes-compat.php also for sourceblock compatibility, that
did not work at all.

> The unix copy/paste issue you got is really something that I can't
> manage and should be reported directly to the CodeMirror author.

OK.

-Johan Bengtsson