[pmwiki-users] Problems with PmWiki & PHP 7.2

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Mon May 6 09:13:11 PDT 2019

I've updated SectionEdit for PHP 7.2, you can get it from:

   https://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/SectionEdit

It requires PmWiki 2.2.110 or newer, and no longer requires
SignalWhenMarkup.

The most recent version of the other dependency MarkupToUnstyled does
not appear to require an update for PHP 7.2.

I don't use this recipe, I've only tested it a little, on PHP 7.3, and
it appears to work -- if you notice any problems please report.

Do you have other broken recipes that you must enable? We'll fix them
all.

Petko

--
If you upgrade :  http://www.pmwiki.org/Upgrades