[pmwiki-users] Drafts vs. RecentChanges

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Thu Nov 21 12:32:24 PST 2019

On 21/11/2019 21:13, Robert Riebisch wrote:
>>> Would like to add the answer to
>>> <https://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Drafts>.
>
> Done.

Thanks!

>> If you do this, add a note to remember to remove it if you disable
>> drafts, or if you add more editors -- otherwise the "Save and edit"
>> edits will not appear in RecentChanges.
>
> I didn't test this.

I meant that the button "Save and edit" becomes "Save draft and edit"
when Drafts are enabled. Pressing on it will save a Draft version if
Drafts are enabled, and will save a normal version if Drafts are
disabled.

I edited the sample code in the documentation to only disable recent
changes if $EnableDraft is set.

Petko